All teams must check-in electronically through GotSoccer. Electronic check-in will be open from Monday, May 20, 2019 through Sunday, June 2, 2019.
DO NOT email your team’s required documentation.
- Signed Team Information Sheet which can be downloaded from the Tournament Forms page
- Player passes including guest players (guest passes must be same as team passes)
- Official roster
- Tournament roster if different from official roster (guest players must be included on tournament roster)
For all teams outside of the State of New Jersey
- The same documentation as above, plus approved Permission to Travel Form
UPLOADING TO GOTSOCCER:
After you have gathered the appropriate documents to register your team, please scan or create PDF files for each document type, as they will be uploaded separately. Please use appropriately descriptive names:
- Official Roster
- Tournament Roster
- Player Passes
- Team Information Form
It is recommended when scanning multiple player cards to fill as many on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper as possible, thus requiring fewer "Player Passes" attachments. Please be sure to combine all of the player passes into a single pdf and please be sure to keep docs under 6 MB.
Follow the instructions below:
- Login to www.gotsoccer.com with your username and password
- Click on the 6th Annual Freedom Cup Soccer Tournament
- Go to the tab that says “Documents”
Once you're at that point, you can upload the following information into GotSoccer:
- Official Roster
- Tournament Roster (Only needed if different from Official Roster)
- Player Passes
- Team Information Sheet
Please note: No player will be permitted to play if they are not on either the official or tournament roster.
Below are the instructions on how to set your team’s tournament roster and how to add a guest player.
- In the event registration history page click on the roster for that event.
- The page that comes up is your tournament roster.
- Make sure all ID's and jersey numbers are correct and filled in. You may need to change the default setting depending on what cards you are using. If your player pass numbers do not reflect the passes you will be using for the tournament you must change the setting. You do this by clicking “default” in the line as
- Make sure to click save.
- All guest players must also be listed here as well as hand written on your official roster.
- A copy of this is what you will be uploading into the tournament roster section.
Adding a Guest Player
- On the home page of your got soccer account click on “Roster” on the light gray line
- Click on any players name
- At bottom of player page there will be a button for add another player
- Add guest info into this page (player-new player)
- At bottom hit save this should take you back to your roster
- Go back to your events page found at the top dark gray line
- At the events page click on the roster for the event you are attending
- Scroll down to second roster
- Here you will find the player you just added with an “Add” button on the same line as there name
- Press the “add” button which will add them to the top roster (the top roster is your Tournament Roster)
You will receive a confirmation email that your team is officially checked in. If you do not receive this email, YOU ARE NOT CHECKED IN and you should contact email@example.com.