How to Schedule a Home Game
When requesting that a game be added to the schedule, please make sure you:
- Checked the schedule using one of the files below for an "*open*" slot.
- Wherever possible, please select an open slot that bumps up against another game. In other words, if there is a 3 PM game on a Saturday but the 1:30 and 4:30 slots are open, don’t expect to get the noon slot--go for the 1:30 or 4:30 slot.
- Make sure you have verified that both your team AND the other team are OK with the time slot. Note that what’s "*open*" on the schedule changes as requests come in from coaches, and what was *open* when you started the process may not still be *open* when you finally make the request to schedule with us--float more than one option out to your opponent so you have flexibility.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your team name, your opponent’s team name, the league or tournament you’re playing this game for (MOSA, MAPS, JAGS, etc.)
- Wait for the confirmation of your schedule request before confirming with your opponent